Welcome to Our NOA Comprehensive Orthodontic Mini-Residency, where we help you to discover Your Orthodontic Dreams and Potential.
Our Online and Live program is designed for Doctors with any level of experience.
Audience: General Dentists, Pedodontists, Orthodontic Resident Doctors, and Specialists.
Earn up to 245 CEs ADA CERP, after completing our Online & Live program.
Our program consists of 12 Online modules (NOA300-NOA312), and 2 Live hands-on Team training 2-day courses (NOA303L, and NOA309L).
- Complete just 3 to 5 ortho cases in your practice to offset the course tuition costs.
- Equip yourself with:
- Proficiency in a diverse range of orthodontic cases.
- Skills for basic tooth adjustments, mixed dentition, expansion, and extraction procedures.
- Expertise in treating patients with TMD and sleep apnea.
- Benefit from the NOA Orthodontic Mini-Residency program:
- Ensures preparation for orthodontic, TMD, and sleep-related needs in your practice.
- Effective strategies to seamlessly integrate orthodontics into your dental practice.
- Ways to bolster both your revenue and overall business growth.
- Advantages of embracing orthodontics:
- Broadens your professional skill set.
- Enhances the quality of your restorative dentistry.
- Mastery in orthodontics offers:
- A significant revenue boost for your dental practice.
- The potential to earn more while working less, allowing for more leisure time.
Transform your practice and achieve remarkable results like the ones showcased in our gallery. By completing our comprehensive orthodontic courses, you’ll not only gain the expertise and skills necessary to deliver stunning before-and-after transformations for your patients, but you’ll also unlock new revenue streams for your practice.
Orthodontics is not just a pathway to enhanced patient care; it’s also a strategic choice to increase your earning potential. Elevate your dental practice to new heights with proven techniques and hands-on guidance. Start your journey to orthodontic excellence today and witness the tangible impact on both patient outcomes and your financial success.
Please note: All online, on-demand online, and live course sales are final. There are no refunds, and or credits of any kind for any online and online/live courses. You must complete the entire program NOA 300- NOA 312 within 24 months from the date you enrolled in NOA 301, or you will lose excess to your course(s). All Online Comprehensive Orthodontic Mini-Residency courses must be taken in sequential order from the first course NOA 300 Free Intro to NOA 312. All NOA Comprehensive Orthodontic Mini-Residency Students MUST be licensed dentists in your country, and every student must be able to provide proof of dental licensing.
For more program details, please watch the video above, or feel free to contact us here. We wish you the best of luck on this wonderful educational adventure, to learn World-class Orthodontics. For more information see NOA 300 page, or the FAQ page.
To enroll in the NOA Comprehensive Orthodontic Mini-Residency, please choose one of the following three options:
Complete just 3 to 5 comprehensive ortho cases in your practice to offset the course tuition costs.
If you have any course-related (Homework etc.) questions, We are here to help you. You are welcome to:
- Ask your questions at the next upcoming quarterly Live Zoom Mini-Residency Study Club
- Ask your questions at the next live Seminar NOA 303L, NOA 309L: Click here for our Event Schedule
- One-on-One Coaching: Click here for Coaching
- Post your questions on our Forum here: Click here for the Forum
You are also welcome to send a message to the course instructor by clicking the Chat icon on the right side of the page, and clicking “Leave Ticket”.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL ONLINE COURSE PURCHASES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE!