16 CE ADA CERP
Cost: $800 / 16CEs. All online courses are non-refundable.
Course Excess: 660 days, (22 months)
1) NOA 302 Online Lesson 1 – Diagnosis & Treatment planning 2
2) NOA 302 Online Lesson 2 – Cephalometric tracings
3) NOA 302 Online Lesson 3 – Model analysis
4) NOA 302 Online Lesson 4- Andrew’s six keys to normal occlusion
5) NOA 302 Online Lesson 5 – Clear aligners and clear aligner problems
6) NOA 302 Online Lesson 6 – Straight wire orthodontic treatment intro (limited treatment)
7) NOA 302 Online Lesson 7 – Airway
8) NOA 302 Online Lesson 8 – TMD and sleep 1
9) NOA 302 Online Lesson 9 – Wire bending 1
10) NOA 302 Online Lesson 10 – Roth system 2
11)NOA 302 Online Lesson 11 – 1st stage of comprehensive treatment – alignment and leveling
12) NOA 302 Online Lesson 12 – Billing and insurance claim processing
13) NOA 302 Online Lesson 13 – Dolphin software 2
14) NOA 302 Online Lesson 14 – Course Review
Disclaimer Foot Note
Please note: *All online, online/live course sales are final. There are no refunds, and or credits of any kind for any online and online/live courses. You must complete the entire program NOA 300 – NOA 312 within 24 months from the enrollment of NOA 301, or you will lose excess to your course(s). You are welcome to re-purchase (check current tuitions) the excess to any of the NOA 300-312 Online courses later for a re-take if you wish.
Please check your program timer in NOA 301 on top of the page, for your remaining time to complete our two-year program. It will look similar to this for example:
Refund Policy: All online courses are non-refundable.
The Nagy Orthodontic Academy is an ADA CERP* Recognized Provider.
*ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to the Commission for Continuing Education Provider Recognition at ADA.org/CERP.
The course planners and instructors have no relationships that may create conflicts of interest. No relevant financial relationships exist between Nagy Orthodontic Academy and any companies or manufacturers of any products shown or listed.
*ADA CERP Notes: Course release date: 08/01/2019, Course expiration date: 08/01/2025.