From events, to seminars to team meetings, I regularly speak throughout the country as well as in Europe.
Whatever the event may be I promise that we willI create a memorable experience that leaves your team and audience having a great time and more importantly learning orthodontics, practice management, and skills to live a joyful balanced life.
If you think I might be a great fit for your local study club, team meeting, or larger event, please contact us any time. I promise you that you’ll be thrilled with our presentation and seminars.
In Person Speaking Fees:
- U.S.A., Canada, Caribbean Region – $1500-$3000 per day
- European Union, Central, and South America – $3000-$5000 per day
- Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Africa, Asia, India, China – $3000-$7500 per day
Virtual Speaking Fee:
- Via Zoom $250-$500 per hour
In-Office Team training: click here
- Please contact us for details.
Dr. Nagy travels from Ohio, U.S.A.
*Please address all speaking agreements and payments to the Nagy Orthodontic Academy LLC.
Some of our popular topics
- What every dental professional should know about orthodontics, TMD and Sleep apnea
- Is Snoring Killing your Patients? The Connection Between Orthodontics and Sleep Apnea
- Everything You Need to Know about Idiopathic Condylar Resorption (ICR): Diagnosis, Treatment Planning, and Treatment. How to Help ICR Patients Actually Get Better
- Class II Correction with the Herbst Appliance: Fundamentals Plus Secret Tips and Tricks of the Herbst Appliance
- Phase I Early Orthodontic Intervention – When and Who to Treat
- Skeletal Class III Correction in Children
- Common Sense Orthodontic Diagnosis – Why You Should be Using a Checklist.
- What to do when you are Stuck with an Orthodontic Case. Tips and Tricks to Avoid Pitfalls, and How to Dig Yourself out of Trouble
- Comprehensive Review of Rapid Palatal Expansion – Everything you Need to Know
- Clear aligner certification.
- How to prevent and correct posterior open bite with clear aligners.
- How to successfully incorporate comprehensive orthodontics into your General or Pediatric dental practice.
- In-Office Team training, at the comfort of your office.
- Everything You Need to Know about Temporomandibular Disorder TMD : Diagnosis, Treatment Planning, and treatment. How to Help TMD Patients Actually Get Better
- Oral Myofunctional Disorders (OMDs): Correction in Children and Adults, and How This Relates to Orthodontics
- Creating and adopting winning Systems for orthodontic and general dental practices.
- Recession proof your practice.
Coaching: Life balance, Leadership, Inspiration
- How to establish your dream personal and professional life. Discover your potential. What is your “Why”?
- How to Build a Thriving Dental and Orthodontic Practice and a Balanced, Joyful Life
Intended Audience: General Dentists, Specialists: Orthodontists, Pediatric Dentists Oral Surgeons, Residents and their support team (office administrators, assistants, and hygienists)
Nagy Orthodontic Academy is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual activities or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.