From events, to seminars to team meetings, I regularly speak throughout the country as well as in Europe. Whatever the event may be I promise that we willI create a memorable experience that leaves your team and audience having a great time and more importantly learning orthodontics, practice management, and skills to live a joyful balanced life.
If you think I might be a great fit for your local study club, team meeting or larger event, please contact us any time. I promise you that you’ll be thrilled with our presentation, and seminars.
Some of our popular topics
- Is Snoring Killing your Patients? The Connection Between Orthodontics and Sleep Apnea
- Everything You Need to Know about Idiopathic Condylar Resorption (ICR): Diagnosis and Treatment Planning, and How to Help ICR Patients Actually Get Better
- Class II Correction with the Herbst Appliance: Fundamentals Plus Secret Tips and Tricks of the Herbst Appliance
- Phase I Early Orthodontic Intervention – When and Who to Treat
- Skeletal Class III Correction in Children
- Oral Myofunctional Disorders (OMDs): Correction in Children and Adults, and How This Relates to Orthodontics
- Common Sense Orthodontic Diagnosis – Why You Should be Using a Checklist.
- How to Build a Thriving Orthodontic Practice and a Balanced, Joyful Life
- What to do when you are Stuck with an Orthodontic Case. Tips and Tricks to Avoid Pitfalls, and How to Dig Yourself out of Trouble
- Comprehensive Review of Rapid Palatal Expansion – Everything you Need to Know
- What every dental professional should know about orthodontics, TMD and Sleep apnea