18 CE ADA CERP
Cost: $800 / 16CEs. All online courses are non-refundable.
Course Excess: 120 days
- Lesson 1 – Diagnosis & Treatment planning 3, Review previous NOA 302 Final exam
- Lesson 2 – Records taking review
- Lesson 3 – Orthodontic Instruments review
- Lesson 4 – Banding and bracketing typodonts
- Lesson 5 – Adjustment appointments
- Lesson 6 – Mixed dentition/ preadolescent diagnosis and treatment
- Lesson 7 – Habits and habit appliances
- Lesson 8 – Space maintainers
- Lesson 9 – MBT brackets system
- Lesson 10 – Intro to literature search – PubMed
- Lesson 11 – Team/Staff training | Setting up your practice for success in orthodontics
- Lesson 12 – Dolphin software 3
- Lesson 13 – NOA 303 Course Review Module 3 | Exam 2 Preparation
- Lesson 14 – Course Final Exam, and Take Exam 2.
Read chapter 11,12 and 13 – Proffit textbook
Disclaimer Foot Note
Please note: *All online, online/live course sales are final. There are no refunds, and or credits of any kind for any online and online/live courses. You must complete the entire program NOA 300 – NOA 312 within 24 months from the enrollment of NOA 301, or you will lose excess to your course(s). You are welcome to re-purchase (check current tuitions) the excess to any of the NOA 300-312 Online courses later for a re-take if you wish.
Please check your program timer in NOA 301 on top of the page, for your remaining time to complete our two-year program. It will look similar to this for example:
Refund Policy: All online courses are non-refundable.
The Nagy Orthodontic Academy is an ADA CERP*, and AGD PACE Recognized Provider.
*ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to the Commission for Continuing Education Provider Recognition at ADA.org/CERP.
AGD Code: 370
The course planners and instructors have no relationships that may create conflicts of interest. No relevant financial relationships exist between Nagy Orthodontic Academy and any companies or manufacturers of any products shown or listed.
*ADA CERP Notes: Course release date: 08/01/2019, Course expiration date: 08/01/2025.