This course is also for those who have attended the Live Webinar and who would like to take the quiz and receive a CE certificate for 1CE (ADA CERP).
- We are going to cover the basics and fundamentals of condylar development, and what Idiopathic condylar resorption is.
- We will review some of the key aspects of successfully diagnosing, referring and treating Idiopathic condylar resorption.
- We will review some of the diagnostic tools used to identify Idiopathic condylar resorption and rheumatoid arthritis.
- How does idiopathic condylar resorption relate to your professional practice.
- We will finish with Q & A
Cost of attendance for the webinar: $0
If you would like to receive a CE certificate; you will be required to take a post-course short quiz. Cost for the CE certificate is: $5
Course excess will expire in 30 days from enrollment.
The Nagy Orthodontic Academy is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider : ADG Code: 370
The course planners and instructors have no relationships that may create conflicts of interest. No relevant financial relationships exist between Nagy Orthodontic Academy and any companies or manufacturers of any products shown or listed.
*ADA CERP Notes: Course release date: 4/01/2020, Course expiration date: 4/01/2025.
To access the course content, video lessons, topics and quizzes to obtain a CE certificate if any; please scroll down to the “Course Content” at the bottom of the page.
After you have completed the course, you will be able to print the certificate from your “Account” tab / “My courses”, on the top right off the page.
A copy of the certificate also gets emailed to your email address on file. Please check your SPAM folder if you have not received it.