Once you have completed the Two year NOA Mini Residency (NOA 301-312), you will be eligible to apply to the Orthodontic Fellowship program.
Our one year, six seminar Orthodontic Fellowship (NOA 313-318), is one the most comprehensive orthodontic training available.
You will learn how to diagnose, treatment plan and treat some of the most challenging orthodontic patients cases, at the highest standards.
Our one year NOA Orthodontic Fellowship program is held every two months, six times a year, in Columbus, Ohio, on Friday through Sunday.
Seminar times are Friday, Saturday 9am-5pm, and Sunday 7am-12pm.
The Orthodontic Fellowship Fee is $12,000.
The NOA Orthodontic Fellowship fee, also includes two non-doctor in class staff training.
Doctors who have completed the NOA Orthodontic Fellowship program, will receive a certificate of attendance, and or completion, and or graduation.
- Fellowship Certificate of attendance: A certificate to show attendance after each weekend seminars.
- Fellowship Certificated of Completion: A certificate to show the completion of All of the one year Fellowship seminars. You must have paid all dues.
- Fellowship Certificate of Graduation, becoming an NOA Fellow: You must have attended all seminars, and paid all dues, and you must have a passing score of 85% on all the modules of the Fellowship Graduation exam.
Doctors who wish to become a NOA Fellow, will be required to take a Fellowship Graduation exam.
How to become a NOA Fellow: Passing the NOA Fellowship Graduation Exam.
- Successful completion of the two year NOA Mini Residency, and the one year NOA Fellowship program.
- Doctors must have successfully treated, and finished 50 orthodontic cases.
- You will be required to take and receive a score of 85% on all sections of the two day comprehensive Orthodontic Fellowship exam that is composed of; written, oral, practical, and case presentation format.
One comprehensive Fellowship exam fee, is included with the Fellowship program fee, at no additional charge.
Dr. MR DDS, Ohio.
Dr. K DDS MS
Dr. MK DDS MS (Orthodontist)
The Nagy Orthodontic Academy is:
- An ADA CERP Recognized Provider (recognition term is effective as of 11/1/2017 and extends through 12/31/2019)
- An approved Biennial Sponsor of the Ohio State Dental Board
- Approved PACE Program Provider FADG/MAGD Credit Provider ID# 375623
Course participants must always be aware of the hazards of using limited knowledge in integrating new techniques or procedures into their practice. Only comprehensive knowledge with sound evidence-based dentistry should be used in patient therapy.