NOA 101: What every dental professional should know about orthodontics, Sleep apnea and TMD | Chicago IL USA | 7CE ADA CERP
April 5, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
7 CE ADA CERP
Take a pre-course quiz to test your knowledge: Pre-course Quiz
Goals and Objectives
To inform dentists, pedodontists, and hygienists about the relationship between orthodontics, malocclusion, sleep apnea, and TMD.
Our philosophy is based on solid clinical practice and science supported by reputable literature. We strive to practice orthodontics above the specialty’s standard of care.
This course is for doctors, hygienists, and their support staff. Topics include:
- Basics of orthodontics.
- Orthodontic classifications of malocclusion.
- Fundamental orthodontic principles.
- Development of malocclusion and how to recognize early signs of orthodontic conditions.
- Criteria for successful orthodontic treatment.
- The development, signs and symptoms of TMD and sleep apnea.
- Clear aligners, conventional orthodontic treatment, mixed dentition orthodontic treatment.
- Airway: How to help your patients
- How to incorporate limited orthodontic diagnoses and treatment, clear aligners, TMD, and sleep apnea appliances into your practice.
- What is the standard of care for orthodontic records, diagnosis, treatment planning and treatment.
- Diagnosing, treatment planning, and billing: orthodontics, and Sleep apnea.
- Keys to success and profitability.
- How to customize all this information for your practice and comfort level.
- Q & A.
Upcoming 1-day Seminar Dates: (7:45 am Registration)
Fee per person: $100 per doctors, $100 per non-doctor staff for early registration 30 days before seminar date. (Regular $385.00 per attendee)
Full tuition is payable by Visa, MasterCard or check, and must be sent to Nagy Orthodontic Academy to confirm your registration.
Refund and Cancellation policy – Cancellations are to be made in writing only. Paid course registrations will be refunded 100% up to 14 days prior to the course date. An administration fee of $300 will be charged for cancellations within 14 days of the course date.
Limited seating available