Orthodontic Dental Assistant Training – NOA 150
A 10 week, Comprehensive training to gain skills and knowledge to become an orthodontic dental assistant. No previous dental or orthodontic experience required.
Weekly on Tuesdays for 10 consecutive weeks.
Tuesdays 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Lectures and Hands-On.
Program Topics include:
- Basics of Dentistry and Orthodontics.
- Infection control, Sterilization, and CPR.
- Learning to assist all major aspects of Dentistry. Fillings, Crowns, Root canals, extractions, dental implants, and others. Dental instruments, and materials. Temporary crown fabrication.
- Learning to assist all major aspects of Orthodontics. Comprehensive records taking, bracketing, banding, wire change, and retainers.
- Orthodontic visits. Dental and Orthodontic X-rays.
- Know all phases of Clear Aligner Orthodontic treatment.
- The development, signs and symptoms of TMD and sleep apnea. Orthodontic Retainer fabrication.
- Learn how to assist / help a Doctor with Diagnoses, and treatment planning.
- Dental and Orthodontic Software training: Dentrix and Dolphin. How to organize the operatories. Effective inventory management.
- Team roles. Effective resume writing, and Interview skills. Marketing. How to help the office grow.
- Comprehensive Exam, and Graduation.
Personalized attention: Class size is limited to 5 students. We require a minimum of three students to conduct a class.
Time: Weekly on Tuesdays for 10 consecutive weeks. Tuesdays 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Lectures and Hands-On.
Location: Bucyrus, OH 44820
Following items are provided by us:
- Textbook, Manual, 1 set of Scrubs, Safety glasses, loaner dental/orthodontic supply needed for hands on exercise, 1 Typodont / Model teeth.
- This course is for students with a high school degree, or GED.
- Must have proof of Hepatitis B vaccination.
- Interview, and admission test score of 80% or higher.
Program Fee per person: $4,000.00. (Payment plan available – see below).
Save 10% off, when you pay in full, and enroll 30 days before the first seminar date.
The $1000.00 non-refundable enrollment fee is due at registration.
- You will receive a Textbook, Manual, 1 set of Scrubs, and Safety glasses.
Payment plan for the Orthodontic Assistant Program:
2nd payment of $1000.00 at week 3.
3rd payment of $1000.00 at week 5.
4th payment of $1000.00 at week 8.
Assistants who have completed the NOA Orthodontic Assistant program, will receive a certificate of attendance, and or completion, and or graduation.
- Assistant Certificate of attendance: A certificate to show attendance after each seminars.
- Assistant Certificated of Completion: A certificate to show the completion of All of the Assistant seminars. You must have paid all dues.
- Assistant Certificate of Graduation: You must have attended all seminars, and paid all dues, and you must have a passing score of 85% on all the modules of the NOA Orthodontic Assistant Graduation exam.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us any time.
Dr. MR DDS, Ohio.
Dr. K DDS MS
Dr. MK DDS MS (Orthodontist)
The Nagy Orthodontic Academy is:
- An ADA CERP Recognized Provider (recognition term is effective as of 11/1/2017 and extends through 12/31/2019)
- An approved Biennial Sponsor of the Ohio State Dental Board
- Approved PACE Program Provider FADG/MAGD Credit Provider ID# 375623
Course participants must always be aware of the hazards of using limited knowledge in integrating new techniques or procedures into their practice. Only comprehensive knowledge with sound evidence-based dentistry should be used in patient therapy.